Representing yourself in an IRS audit can cost you thousands of dollars in irreversible penalties!
Ways we can help during IRS audits:
- Negotiate with IRS agent over the position taken on original tax return
- Comprehensive research to dispute audited items
- Assemble alternative supporting docs to help minimize disputed items
- Review IRS audit calculation tables for accuracy
- Communicate directly with the IRS on behalf of taxpayer
- Represent taxpayer in collections upon audit judgment
If you’ve been selected for an IRS audit, we can help you stand up to the IRS and get a fair outcome!
When the IRS shows up to the audit, they are familiar with all the laws and regulations allowable, and unless you’ve handled audit proceedings before, you are not. They know this, and will use it to their advantage. Much like trying to represent yourself in court, the outcome is only as good as your representations. We can help put you on equal footing with the IRS to both defend and validate your audited return. Being audited is stressful. We can help you avoid potential pitfalls and position your case for success.
Getting Help with your IRS Audit
The first step towards successful resolution is to acknowledge that your tax debt and IRS Audit won’t go away on their own and to seek professional assistance. Our firm of tax relief professionals has helped thousands of individuals and businesses just like you stop forced collections and finally resolve their tax debt.
Call 1-877-860-3731 today!
Our tax relief professionals will take the time to discuss your issue free of charge, and help map out the best solution moving forward.